7.18.2012

Wednesday Love

I'm linking up with Jamie for What I Love Wednesday!


1. West Elm
I'm not usually a West Elm fan, but opening their fall catalog had me feeling differently. Here are some of my favorites!

I'm loving this Plaid Bedding. I think it would be adorable in a little boy's room. Classic, but modern. Cute!

via

This screams fall (which I'm dreaming of... see below). Would be so cozy for the couch!

via

2. Twenty Three Oh One Blog
I don't know how I've never read this blog before. I'm obsessed! Her nursery is AH-mazing. It makes me think I really could make our smaller bedroom into a nursery (one day). And the baskets on the wall? Genius! Anthony's room may need a makeover soon. What perfect toy storage!





3. Erin Condren Life Planner
I posted all about it here, but I really love it. The biggest change has been I no longer have 50 random post-it notes to check when I get home. I just open to the week and there is plenty of space for all I need to write!



4. Dreaming about Fall Outfits
When it's this hot, all I can think about it is the cooler weather ahead. I've been loving all the fall outfits I've seen on Pinterest, but this is one of my favorites!



5. This little guy
He melts my heart a million times a day.



Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love that nursery and the Fall outfit is adorable. I am definitely dreaming of the Fall as well. The picture of your little boy is A-DOR-ABLE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!