8.08.2012

Wednesday Love

1) NJ State Fair
Tonight was our first visit to the fair, and we loved it! While on the small side, it was perfect for a 2 hour visit with a toddler. A was enamored with the cows & tractors, and went on his first carousel ride! I'm already looking forward to going back next year when A is a little older and can appreciate more of it!





2) New Projects
Despite our always-growing-to-do-list, I've decided we need an under-the-sink makeover. This picture was my inspiration!


One of my pet peeves is that our recycling is always "out" on the counter, waiting for someone to bring it to the garage. I'm not sure when we'll fit this project in, but I will be one happy lady when it's done!

3) SmugMug
I talked about this in my post last night, but knowing that all my phone pictures & videos are stored safely online makes me insanely happy. I can't help it!

4) Birthday Wish List
My birthday is this month, so I've been pinning some gift ideas (this is for you, sweetie!).
























Source: bestbuy.com via Jillian on Pinterest






Source: bestbuy.com via Jillian on Pinterest


5) The Weekend
I'm looking forward to some quality girl time with my mom (while we shop!), and to picking up A's big boy bed. And I'm always excited for a weekend at home with all of my boys!
I'm linking with Jamie for WILW!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!