10.09.2012

Pray

This little blogging community is so powerful. I'm always so amazed at how everyone comes together when someone is in need, banding together and asking for prayers.

I haven't stopped thinking about Julee, or her daughter Preslee, since reading Kelly's post yesterday. You can read the entire story on Kelly's post, if you'd like. There are way too many stories of lives taken too soon, but this one left a mark on my heart. Julee and Matt were a young couple, with an 11 month old baby girl, and their whole lives ahead of them. And now Julee is grieving for her husband and facing life as a single mom. My heart breaks for her, and pray that she finds peace and the strength to face every morning.

Please pray for the Turner family... and hug those you love a little tighter today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!