2.21.2013

Weekend Recap in Pictures

A weekend recap ... on Thursday!
Better late than never, right?

Friday night & Saturday morning started with some unexpected snow. A and Otto loved watching the snow fall, and I loved watching them cuddle on the couch.



A desperately needed a haircut... I even told him he could have a lollipop (the only way he doesn't cry!), and he seemed pretty excited to go. But once she started cutting, it was dirty looks all around.


After we got home, and did a quick cleaning to prepare for my in-laws to arrive, A buried himself behind the couch cushions to play with his cars.



Saturday was also date-night. First stop, IKEA! (That's what everyone does on date night, right?)
(I'll share our loot next week, but this is what the car looked like when we left).


Ok, now for real date night. Here's my best guy & me at the Kimberly Hotel.


And here was our view...






What I don't have a picture of, is us with our dear friends that we met up with. We had SOMUCHFUN (like we do every time we see them), and I can't believe we didn't take a picture. Boo.

Sunday morning marked the beginning of project big-boy-bed. It was not easy (I'll share next week), but this happened:





Those are not toy drills. They're the real deal... and he knows exactly what he's doing. Scary!

Monday was me-time, which I have a whole post devoted to. Mommy went antiquing, and did some top-secret work on C's birthday gift. So excited to give it to him!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend, too! And hey, its already Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. I love that A knew what do with the drill :) Just goes to show they are ALWAYS watching & learning. Is it bad I'm already looking forward to Oct. in VT?! :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!