3.22.2013

{Home Tour Friday} The Kitchen

I've never shared pictures of our kitchen before...
and since we repainted it last weekend, it's about time I did!

Our kitchen was remodeled before we bought our home in 2009, and aside from hardwoods, paint & new trim, hasn't been touched since. The cabinets aren't my favorite (if you follow me on Pinterest, you know I'm a white-kitchen girl), but they were seriously brand new when we moved it, so I feel like I can't paint them (yet).



A's "cheese" face, and the outlet with spackle on it. This was taken the day before we started painting. Just keeping it real ;)



Had to share one of my favorite IKEA purchases from a few weeks ago - these chair pads. So cute, and they are washable. For something to come in our home nowadays, that's pretty much a requirement.


Not long after we painted the living room & kitchen, I started to hate the paint color. It was too dark, and semi-gloss, and I couldn't stand the reflection the walls had. Fast forward 4 years, and my sweet hubby agreed to repaint before A's birthday party. Just waiting on some new artwork, but I'll be sharing the new kitchen, soon!

You can see all of our other Home Tour Friday's, here:
Dining Room
Foyer
Gallery Wall
Living Room
Nursery
Toddler Room
Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Laundry Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!