3.06.2013

New Listings on Bella Carta

I feel so grateful that Bella Carta has been keeping me very busy the last few weeks. Here are some of the new listings I've recently added. I have a few more projects that I can't share just yet, but I'm loving working on them. These new projects are challenging me to try some new formats and print methods, and I am so excited to see where they lead!

I'm also excited to announce that Bella Carta is now offering envelopes & envelope liners! After some great feedback from clients this holiday season, we've decided to make our shop a one-stop-shop, rather than having to go elsewhere for coordinating envelopes & liners. I hope to share some pictures of the envelopes we're offering, along with some of the fun return-address printing we've done for clients the last few months.


nautical save-the-date
birthday invite (with one of the cutest boys I know!)
love at first sight birth announcement
ava's birth announcement, which her mom shared here

Happy Wednesday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Love these, Jillian! You really are talented at designing cards. Proud of you for pursuing this! I need to plan an event or party so that I can buy some invites from you! P.S. excited to talk about your living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Mr. C!!!! I lost the bookmark to this blog and am just adding back in my bookmarks (had to re-download/launch Chrome) so I'm sorry I missed this before :) XOXO cards look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!