8.16.2013

Five on Friday: Birthday Edition

August is birthday month, so I'm sharing my birthday wish list. Subtle, right?

Linking up with A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm, Hello! Happiness and The Good Life Blog for another 5 on Friday!



{ONE}

How perfect is this cardigan for fall? Since I'm already feeling so big, I have a feeling that leggings and some cozy cardigans are going to be my work-from-home and weekend staple.


{TWO}

I've been coveting a pair of Kendra Scott earrings for so long now, that I can't believe I don't own a pair. Every time I get an email for 15% off, I say to myself, "today is the day!" ... I think these would be perfect to dress up or dress down, and would add a little fun to my everyday "work" uniform.

{THREE}

The Naked 2 Palette. In keeping with my new year's resolution, I really want to learn how to apply eye makeup. Properly. With so many wonderful reviews, this seems like the perfect shadow collection to experiment with.


{FOUR}

I think it's finally time to say goodbye to my iPhone. Nothing seems to work, especially since it has a mind of its own and decides to shut off for 20-30 minutes for no reason (with a full battery). Love this case for the new iPhone 5! If I could just figure out a way to get all 3,000 pictures onto my computer...





 

{FIVE}

I pinned this vest today, and I was so excited... until I realized it was for crewcuts! Do you think I can just order the biggest size and call it a day? Maybe I'd fit in it after the twins were born.... maybe. So cute though, right?




In all seriousness, finding out about our two little angels on the way (and hearing they are healthy), was the best birthday gift I could have received. Can't wait to love on them, and make A a big brother!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! The Mr. and I are sneaking away for a date night when his parents come to visit, and I am so SO excited. C is looking forward to the amazing wine list... and me? Stuffing my face without bribing anyone to have "one more bite"!




8 comments:

  1. Love all five!! I need to learn how to apply eye makeup too - definitely a weakness of mine. Congrats on the healthy babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at the same vest! I wish they were making them for adults this season! I love them! That iphone case is so cute! Does your phone sync with iPhoto? Mine always uploads the newest pics when I plug it into my computer, so I always have them all saved on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your birthday picks! I'm an August baby too (birthday coming up in a little over a week.) I need to think of a little wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Kendra Scott earring pick. Also, The Naked 2 is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take one of each! I hope you get everything you wish for! And Congratulations, I'm just catching up on blogs and saw your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cardigan looks so comfy! I'm loving those earrings. They would go with so many things! Congrats on having twins! I'm hoping that's what I'll have one day and be done with it! My husband's a twin so fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not an iPhone person, but my mom loves it. I am more of an Android person. I am not one for cartigans, but this one looks kind of cool:) Have an awesome wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this entire list!!! I may just have to copy you and get that cardigan for Fall…SO cozy!!! And I totally think you can pull off the crewcuts vest ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read each and every one of them!